Greetings from Mars


Wow! I just got here and I can’t believe how incredible it is.

First, the trip was very comfortable. It took the same time as San Francisco to New York by plane. The flying dish is wide, clean and light up with white shining ceilings. It was silent and you aren't aware you are moving. The crew was very polite and approachable. I had a productive talk with them about the stars and our Solar System. When the talk was in the most interesting point, we had already arrivedL.


Then, the space ship stood above the city for awhile in order to download the passengers to one small ship. The city is crowded with tall buildings and green people flying their personal ships everywhere. There are feelings you have to feel; for example, my weight is 20% less than Earth, so I can be awake and walking for more time. The days are longer than days in Earth, and there are two moons at night.
Finally, as long as I am an engineer and I have heard that Mars has a complex hydraulic system, tomorrow I’m going to travel to the North Pole to watch the system up close. Did you know that hydraulic system all over Mars carry water everywhere?

I’ll write you tomorrow to tell you how my trip was.

See you later,
Your cosmic friend.

Comentarios

  1. Oh! I'm really enjoy this tale my friend. I hope you take so much pictures and video too. Thank you for share us. P.D. Do not eat aliens. They taste very bad.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Excellent story man, I think is possible you see the extraterrestrians very soon. Of course, when you see them, share a little bit for the substance you got, jejeje I'm just kidding.
    I think this is a nice tale very updated for our days. The great questions is... the green people can got the "influenza"?

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

La Afamada Flaca

Alicia

Marlene